Friday, July 1, 2011

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover?

I'll make an exception here! The first of a little mini series on my blog where I'll post some of my favourite book covers that I've picked up already or look forward to picking up! If you have any recommendations or stories of what books you were instantly tethered to, leave a comment! I'll feature them on my next Book Cover Post!

Cause let's be honest here, who HASN'T been drawn to some of their favourite books because of their covers?



Oh Hush Hush was my introduction to Fallen Angels...C'mon just LOOK at this cover?



It was hard to choose just one Sarah Dessen Cover, they all are simple and perfect!



Now the one on the left is the original, and the one on the right is the new cover that was just released. Either one shows the emotion of what the book takes you through!



I just love Victorian Dresses! And this is such a fitting title for this book...Just a lovely COVER!



Last but not least,this cover reeled me in instantly! I have yet to pick it up, but this cover, my oh my...you just get an instant feel to it, no?

That is all for now, if you are interested in learning more about each book, just click their covers!
Look forward to hearing about some of your favourite covers!

(Thanks goes to GoodReads)

No comments:

Post a Comment