Sunday, July 24, 2011

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover #2

This weeks Book Cover picks are a mix between my favs and Chandra Rooney's. For those of you who don't know, Chandra runs the IndigoTeenBlog over at ChaptersIndigo.ca. And for updates on all things YA, follow her on twitter @IndigoTeenBlog!


Chandra's Pick - if this cover is not dramatic enough! Love it, it's now on my TBR list!


Chandra’s Pick – So creepy! I’m a little scared to dive into this one but nonetheless, I’ve added it to my TBR list as well!



This is a fun cover! I’m a sucker for these complex/romance/YA novels!



Loving the darkness this one shows! And the storyline is VERY.... haunting? So to speak.


So far this has been my favourite Cover I’ve seen so far this year…the book is amazing as well! It’s out September 27th so mark your calendars because this book is such a thrill to read! – I will be posting a review of it soon =)


Thanks again to Chandra for her recommendations! Be sure to check out her blog & follow her on Twitter!

As Always,

Happy Reading

-Sherry

(Book Info Provided By GoodReads)

No comments:

Post a Comment