Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday [6]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine - spotlighting books that haven't been released yet!

My Waiting on Wednesday this week is...
Everything, Everything By Nicola Yoon 
Expected Release Date: September 1st 2015

This innovative, heartfelt debut novel tells the story of a girl who’s literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she’s ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more.

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster. 
(Synopsis Provided By Goodreads)

What a topic for a YA story! Potential for an exploration into a serious topic like SCID while also being a story of finding love. I wish I could read this one now! I'm really captivated by the plot with Everything, Everything! It's received such high ratings on Goodreads already and for a debut novel that's really promising! 

Does Everything, Everything By Nicola Yoon peak your interest?Leave a link in the comments below to your own Waiting on Wednesday I'll make sure to stop by!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING!
-SHERRY

8 comments:

  1. YES! love that cover and can't wait for this one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) RIGHT? It's unlike anything I've read before!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read this. I hope we both enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers to that! It's a popular pick amongst a lot of people!

      Delete
  3. OMG, I'm so excited for this book to come out!

    mimi @ http://bookfanaticss.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You & I both! Hope we enjoy it lots! Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  4. I have heard so many great things about this already :D Based on what I have heard it is a real feel-good book and I am exited to read it!

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check it out here: http://cucie-reads.blogspot.no/2015/06/liebster-award.html :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for the feel-good! GIVE ME THE FEELINGS! & Also thank you thank you for the nomination! I'll get to it eventually! Much love to you!♥

      Delete