Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday [15]: The Accident Season By Moïra Fowley-Doyle

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine - spotlighting books that haven't been released yet!

My Waiting on Wednesday this week is...
The Accident Season By Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Expected Release Date: August 18th 2015

It's the accident season, the same time every year. Bones break, skin tears, bruises bloom.

The accident season has been part of seventeen-year-old Cara's life for as long as she can remember. Towards the end of October, foreshadowed by the deaths of many relatives before them, Cara's family becomes inexplicably accident-prone. They banish knives to locked drawers, cover sharp table edges with padding, switch off electrical items - but injuries follow wherever they go, and the accident season becomes an ever-growing obsession and fear.

But why are they so cursed? And how can they break free?

(Synopsis Provided By Goodreads)

So, how ominous is this synopsis? This definitely sounds like a great thriller read! Also I believe the author is from Ireland? I hope there is some influence in the story from Ireland, I love the country and hope to visit one day ;) 

Leave a link in the comments below to your own Waiting on Wednesday I'll make sure to stop by!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING!
-SHERRY

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree with this pick! I have been waiting for this one forever it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing this one a lot! I like the cover art and blurb. So intriguing. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has popped up quite a bit lately. I really want to read it as well. Great pick! Love the design of your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone else mentioned this one - I added it to my TBR list! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I've heard good things about this one already.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is new to me, but it sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. This sounds awesome! I need to get a copy of this ASAP! :D

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete